Wednesday, October 22, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!
I don't know if you remember how Reese rubbed vaseline all over her hair (which she did more than once!)?  If you don't, you can see pictures on the first page of my blog.  Well, this is her next phase.  She will climb on the counter in the bathroom via the  bottom drawer to get into my make-up hence the black eyes.  She has ruined 3 things of mascara!  She will come find me to show me how beautiful she looks.  She has also taken to drawing all over herself with anything that will leave a mark, markers, pens, or the best of all red, black and green sharpies!  I know what you are thinking, "why doesn't Carrie just put her makeup where she can't get it or hide all the markers (side note:  Reese just came to me buck naked!  She has taken off all of her clothes and her diaper!  She has been doing this the last few days, all day long! whattheheck!) anyway, she just finds things! I don't know how she does it. What a sweet girl!

(sorry i can't get the picture to flip)

2 comments:

McGuire's said...

Oh little Reese!! I'm so happy she is ALL girl!

Carlie said...

hahaha! i love the beautiful makeup. oh the adventure!