Sunday, September 7, 2008

COOKIES
Last week I made cookies!  I know, I baked!  I can, you know, I just don't do it very often, but I can.   Last thursday I was having one of those "haven't worked out very good this week, might as well make some cookies" days!  I had the little neighbor twins, Zoe and Eli, come over and we made cookies.  It was really fun eating dough and watching the cookies bake, to the twins this was old hat, my kids were like, "you can eat the dough?" and "there is a light in the oven?". It was fun.  

waiting patiently


Zoe, Eli, Tyson and Reese

9 comments:

McGuire's said...

What a good mama! loved the school pictures, good job tyce! I'm going to be the bawling mom, i might even cry when macie goes to preschool on tues.

Amy Ogden said...

Do you think it's smart that you are teaching your kids about the oven? I can hear it now....just get in Reesey (or Greasy) and I'll turn the light on. Disaster!

Ryan and Hailee said...

cute pictures I always want to bake treats when the weather gets cold. Especially holiday sugar cookies :)

Carlie said...

WHAT? there is a light in there? well wonders never cease!

Messenger said...

ahhh, when did your kids get so big, they are soooooo cute.

Tiffney said...

That's adorable! I'm a major fan of cookies! :) Yummy

Lindsey said...

Look at Reese's cute pigtails!! Yeah :)
Congrats to Tyson, what a big boy!

Roseanne said...

How fun! You good mom you. I love the smell of cookies baking. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! It's crazy!

Brenna LaPray said...

I finally found your blog. It looks great! I'm so proud to see you baking. You make me feel like I should be doing that too. BTW, how was disneyland? I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow.