Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kindergarten!!!
Tyson started kindergarten this year and I, I mean, he is so excited!  He was so ready to start.  In fact I didn't know how ready until I dropped him off on the big first day preparing for a little emotion, by him of course, and clinging, maybe even having to spend the first few minutes with him in class and calm him down.  He did NOT even look back to say good-bye.  It was Reese who cried and wailed and wanted to stay with Tyson at school.  He loves it!

Reese wouldn't leave Tyson's side.  
We are so lucky that we live so close that Tyson can ride his bike or walk to school.  



2 comments:

heather telford photography said...

your boys are so handsome!! I still cant believe how big they are all getting your to young to have older kiddos!! :)

Amy Ogden said...

My bubba all grown up! :(

Good thing I wasn't there or I would have been the one sobbing, holding on to Tyson's ankle saying don't go Tyson, don't go!!