Rules: A. Post the rules B. Answer all the questions about yourself C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well, I was very, very pregnant with Cameron who was born May 25th ( if you have ever seen me pregnant, I am huge and I was the biggest with Cameron. HUGE!).We lived in Provo in a 4-plex and I was working at Timpview carwash that Ken owned at the time. Man, those were the days!
2. Five things on your to do list today.
1. Exercise: Sean and I have started doing Jillian Michaels (from The Biggest Looser) workouts every morning. I hurt from my neck to my ankles.
2. Pack something. We are moving back to Utah in June. Lots to do.
3. Make a replica of the new bank here in Spirit Lake for a project for Carson. It is due on Friday. I am freaking out a little bit.
4. Think of something for dinner other than corn dogs or chicken dinosaurs.
5. File my nails while I watch the A.I. results show.
3. Snacks I enjoy.
Diet coke and hostess chocolate donuts or Act ll kettle corn, yum.
4. What would I do if suddently I were a billionaire?
I would find jeans that fit and buy at least 5 pair no matter the cost! Sean would probably buy the biggest and baddest imac that Apple makes. I would buy the lot next to Ken's cabin in Spirit Lake and build a cabin for us. We would need a house in Steamboat Springs, CO also. Sean needs a new car. His Honda has 340,000 miles on it and is being held together by BBQ sauce and love. I would love love love a LR3. Travel with family. I guess we would need a killer, but modest, home in Heber on 10 acres with a couple of guest houses and a baseball field with lights. Man this is fun! I could go on and on!
5. 3 bad habits
I drink too much Diet Coke. I actually don't think you can drink too much Diet Coke but Sean does.
I wait until the last minute to do things, i.e. Carson's school project, primary lessons
I like to garnish my food with lots of butter and salt, the food that needs it, of course.
6. 5 places I've lived
Delta, Ut, Provo, Logan, Steamboat Springs, CO, Spirit Lake, ID
5 jobs I've had
2. receptionist at Provo recreation center/Pioneer Park pool and slides
3. sport information/intramural department at UVCC or UVU for you youngsters. helped take stats for the teams and helped make the programs for the games.
4. white water raft guide in Steamboat ( where I met Sean) and on the mighty provo
5. receptionist for Steamboat snowmobile tours and High country tours in Park City
8. 5 things people don't know about me
1. I don't like calling people on the phone for appointment or even pizza. It really bugs Sean. Weird, I know.
2. I had ACL replacement surgery on my left knee when I was 15/16 yrs old. High school Basketball
3. I would love to buy a VW bus or an old Land cruiser. I think I missed my era: 1970's
4. I love eating out. I would eat out every night if I could. Sadly so would my kids. This is not an unknown fact for some of you.
5. I don't like going to the dentist ( no offense Uncle Bob Hamblin, I really like you as a person) I would rather go to the O.B.
I tag: Garrett, Mike, David ( you guys can do it! it will be fun!) Hailee, and Lindsey
For some unknown reason Garrett brainwashed me into running the Provo 1/2 marathon with him and Jill . I think he is playing kiss-up to Ken. He really wants to be #1 son-in-law. The race was over spring break which we less than half trained for and ran it half- heartedly. Jill did awesome!, even Garrett did awesome. I finished and I wasn't last which was awesome. Sean's cousin ( Michelle Hamblin ) on the left won her age division, once again, awesome! Garrett just so you know I am use to coming in behind you so you win, you can be #1. I love the look on his face in the 2nd picture. Can't you see the love for the sport behind that scowl? When is the next one G? Sign me up!
I am so happy with these pictures! This was spur of the moment. Jennie and Sara had their kids pictures taken and they turned out so cute, so of course I had to do it too. I had to get outfits, which was a little stressful. With the help of my sisters-in-law and mother-in -law, who probably think I am crazy, we picked really cute clothes. The kids did a great job posing, even Reese did great! My sister Amy went with me and by the time we were done I was sweating from chasing Reese around. The girl (Mary) who took the pictures has a studio in her house so it wasn't as stressful as going to kiddie kandids. She did such a great job. I will be singing her praises for a long time. We will definitely be repeat customers. Check out her website www.photographybydmc.blogspot.com