Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged (thanks Cami!)

Rules: A. Post the rules B. Answer all the questions about yourself C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people 
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? 
Well, I was very, very  pregnant with Cameron who was born May 25th ( if you have ever seen me pregnant, I am huge and I was the biggest with Cameron.  HUGE!). We lived in Provo in a 4-plex and I was working at Timpview carwash that Ken owned at the time. Man, those were the days!  
2. Five things on your to do list today.
1.  Exercise:  Sean and I have started doing Jillian Michaels (from The Biggest Looser) workouts every morning.  I hurt from my neck to my ankles.  
2. Pack something.  We are moving back to Utah in June.  Lots to do.
3.  Make a replica of the new bank here in Spirit Lake for a project for Carson.  It is due on Friday.  I am freaking out a little bit.
4.  Think of something for dinner other than corn dogs or chicken dinosaurs.
5.  File my nails while I watch the A.I. results show.  
 3. Snacks I enjoy.
Diet coke and hostess chocolate donuts or Act ll kettle corn, yum.
4. What would I do if suddently I were a billionaire? 
I would find jeans that fit and buy at least 5 pair no matter the cost!   Sean would probably buy the biggest and baddest imac that Apple makes.  I would buy the lot next to Ken's cabin in Spirit Lake and build a cabin for us.  We would need a house in Steamboat Springs, CO also.  Sean needs a new car.  His Honda has 340,000 miles on it and is being held together by BBQ sauce and love. I would love love love a LR3.  Travel with family. I guess we would need a killer, but modest, home in Heber on 10 acres with a couple of guest houses and a baseball field with lights. Man this is fun! I could go on and on!
5. 3 bad habits
I drink too much Diet Coke.  I actually don't think you can drink too much Diet Coke but Sean does.
I wait until the last minute to do things, i.e. Carson's school project, primary lessons 
I like to garnish my food with lots of butter and salt, the food that needs it, of course.  
6. 5 places I've lived 
Delta, Ut, Provo, Logan,  Steamboat Springs, CO, Spirit Lake, ID
5 jobs I've had
1. bagger/cashier
2. receptionist at Provo recreation center/Pioneer Park pool and slides
3.  sport information/intramural department at UVCC or UVU for you youngsters.  helped take stats for the teams and helped make the programs for the games.
4. white water raft guide in Steamboat ( where I met Sean) and on the mighty provo 
5. receptionist for Steamboat snowmobile tours and High country tours in Park City
8. 5 things people don't know about me 
1. I don't like calling people on the phone for appointment or even pizza.  It really bugs Sean. Weird, I know.
2. I had ACL replacement surgery on my left knee when I was 15/16 yrs old.  High school Basketball
3. I would love to buy a VW bus or an old Land cruiser. I think I missed my era: 1970's
4. I love eating out.  I would eat out every night if I could.  Sadly so would my kids.   This is not an unknown fact for some of you.  
5. I don't like going to the dentist ( no offense Uncle Bob Hamblin, I really like you as a person) I would rather go to the O.B.
I tag:   Garrett, Mike, David ( you guys can do it! it will be fun!) Hailee,  and Lindsey
 

5 comments:

Ryan and Hailee said...

I love your post. I am so excited that you guys are moving back to provo, we'll have to come visit at the river :)

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

Thanks for being a good sport!! and no there is no such thing as to much diet coke (or for me diet mnt dew)!! your the best!!

jimnalli said...

hahaha! I loved reading your answers! I remember you in that 4-plex 10 years ago!! I have a picture with you and Cameron and me and Cole. I didnt know you were moving back to Utah! Maybe I will see you someday again then! I cant believe how big your kids are!!

Doug and Tami said...

I love your post! It is fun hearing answers from everybody, it makes me laugh! I am happy you guys are moving back! Your kids are DARLING! Love to all! Tami

McGuire's said...

That was very fun to read Carrie! loved it! Happy birthday to seany! Didn't you love archuleta's "stand by me" tonight!!!