Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Brainwashed!

For some unknown reason Garrett brainwashed me into running the Provo 1/2 marathon with him and Jill .  I think he is playing kiss-up to Ken.  He really wants to be #1 son-in-law.   The race was over spring break which we less than half trained for and ran it half- heartedly.  Jill did awesome!, even Garrett did awesome.  I finished and I wasn't last which was awesome.    Sean's cousin ( Michelle Hamblin ) on the left won her age division, once again, awesome!  Garrett just so you know I am use to coming in behind you so you win, you can be #1.  I love the look on his face in the 2nd picture.  Can't you see the love for the sport behind that scowl?  When is the next one G?  Sign me up!


8 comments:

Thayerclan said...

okay Carrie, I know this is a long shot and a little crazy, but what do you think about doing a sprint triathlon?!? June 21st in Provo - 800 meter swim, 12 mile bike, and a 5K run...check it out - provotri.com

heather telford photography said...

Good Job carrie!!! I was there but I was to cold to get out of the car, but you did awesome!! Im jealous!!

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

okay so i need to start doing marathons I want to be in your club!! what do I need to do to get? fat people can run right? I fit into that catagory. any suggestions on where to start?

jimnalli said...

YAY CARRIE! THats so fun!!! I love you guys...wish I was there!

Ryan and Hailee said...

Look at your cute kids, I can't believe how grown up they are!! Great job on the run, there's no way I could do that

Candy Javier said...

Hello darling! Thanks for your commment on my blog. How did you find me? And are you guys still here?

Maressa Vincent said...

I am so impressed! Did you know Barrett and Ashley ran that half marathon too?

Brian and Monica said...

HAHA just look at the before and after. You still look happy! I want to run with you! Good Job!