Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cute Kids!!

I am so happy with these pictures!  This was spur of the moment.  Jennie and Sara had their kids pictures taken and they turned out so cute, so of course I had to do it too.   I had to get outfits, which was a little stressful.  With the help of my sisters-in-law and mother-in -law, who probably think I am crazy, we picked really cute clothes.  The kids did a great job posing, even Reese did great!  My sister Amy went with me and by the time we were done I was sweating from chasing Reese around.  The girl (Mary) who took the pictures has a studio in her house so it wasn't as stressful as going to kiddie kandids.  She did such a great job.  I will be singing her praises for a long time.  We will definitely  be repeat customers.  Check out her website www.photographybydmc.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

holy crap your kids are getting so big!!! your little girl is so cute!! cute family!! how is idaho? (its idaho right). are you guys coming to the reunion? Hope to see you soon