Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiny Dancer

Reese had her first ever dance program. She takes dance from a lady in our ward who is just awesome plus she is 7 months prego. She dances in a dance company of women/mothers (4 are preg.) and they put on a spiritual recital for enrichment nights, I know we are not suppose to call it that but anyway...she had her little dancers do a number in between their dances. Reese loves everything about dance, the dress, makeup, hair, I don't know if she could get any more girlie! I was so proud of Reese! She did great! She even made Grandma Ogden cry (not really a surprise there!) I am not a dancer and do not have one graceful bone in my body...she must take after Sean! HAHAHA!

i'm just glad you can't see her face really up close because she insisted on putting her own eye shadow on and she puts it on right above her eyebrows!






Reese waiting to start the program!



Flower from Grandma. She was just as excited to get the flower as she was to dance! Thanks Gran!

8 comments:

McGuire's said...

I wish I could have seen it! She's such a pretty girl. and yes you are graceful Carrie.

Brenna LaPray said...

She is so sinkin' cute! It was fun to see her dance!

Donna Madsen said...

Love it what a cutie!

Carlie said...

That was adorable! I loved watching the video. She did so good. It was cute to see all those girls trying to remember what they were supposed to do.
Now zachary is asking to play with Ree-see

Lindsey said...

Good job Resse!
She is so adorable!! The video was so much fun to watch, thanks for sharing :) Jenna has her first dance recital next Sat., fingers crossed she actually goes out on the stage!

amybutler said...

She is beyond adorable!! We need to see you guys again someday.. I love all the new pictures of the kids.

Messenger said...

Your kids could not be cuter Carrie, I loved seeing you today, I hope everything is going good for you guys

Jennie said...

I think that she's not quite as tiny anymore. She has grown a couple inches since you blogged last.