Saturday, June 27, 2009

Memorial Day other wise known as Cameron's Birthday #11!

Memorial weekend we went down to Delta and stayed over at my parents house.  They have been living in Springville for the past year so we haven't been down there.  The kids had so much fun rediscovering everything.  We also put some manly flowers on Kollins grave and then headed down to Milford to put flowers on both sets of my Grandparents graves.  We ended up in Beaver to go fishing. Cameron's favorite thing to do ever and our favorites place to camp.  I don't think our family have really been anywhere else to camp.  We love it there!  


All the kids and Gramp crossing the damn at Kents Lake to get as far away from other people as possible.  We sometimes can get a little loud, imagine that!


Birthday boy fishing! nice form!


The best Grandpa! always willing to get the poles ready!

 
WOW! what a group of cheesers!
Cameron, Amy, Reese, and Luke


Amy fighting with Luke over a fishing pole!


Reese.  just the other day the kids were telling me where they would like to live, Tyson said Spirit Lake and Reese said that she wants to live in the mountains!


Just beautiful
amy, luke, grandma, tyson, carson, cameron and grandpa


2 comments:

McGuire's said...

You updated!!! That lake is really beautiful. What a great place to go. I'll have to learn how to fish now that we're going to have a boy. oh dear

Donna Madsen said...

I haven't been to Kent's lake in so long! What fun. I am jealous! We don't make it to Delta very often either with my parents on their mission or in Arizona being snow birds. I am glad you finally updated too!