Wednesday, March 18, 2009

TAGGED!

1) post rules on blog
2) answer the six "8" items....

8 Fav TV shows: 
1.  24
2. Life
3. The Office
4. 30 Rock
5. Law and Order- all of them
6. Lost
7. American Idol
8. Biggest Looser

8 things I did yesterday
1. woke up at 4:50 AM to go do Cross fit! ( my day, after waking up so early, is a bit foggy)
2. straightened up the house
3. did a couple batches of laundry
4. walked kids to school
5. tried not to take a nap
6. watched biggest looser and AI
7. went to the gym with Sean
8.  finally went to sleep

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. seeing the results of working out!! I better see results soon!
2. rafting!!!
3. Jennie having her baby!
4. Jill having her baby!
5. Monica having her baby!
6. Emily having her baby!
7. Carlie having her baby!
 8.  Reese getting potty trained! ( this is really #1)

8 fav Restaurants:
1. Red Robin ( French onion soup! mmm)
2. Dragon Star (best chinese in Heber if not the world)
3. Bajios
4. Wing Stop! oh baby!
5. Cafe Chulo 
6. PF Chang
7. CPK- pear gorgonzola pizza so yummy
8. Claim Jumper (in cali)

8 things on my wishlist
1. be more organized
2. laser eye surgery
3. lipo
4. my kids would stop growing up so fast
5. I could run like the wind
6. go on a long vacation maybe to Italy or Greece
7. my house was clean all of the time
8. catch up on scrapbooks! big time!

8 people I tag
1. Monica
2. Jill
3. Emily
4. Lisa
5. Carolyn
6. Mike
7. Cheryl
8. Garrett

3 comments:

McGuire's said...

You worked out twice in a day!! and you wake up in the 4's!!! I'm struggling to get up before 8! Good job..wow. Those restaraunts were all sounding so good. Never been to that chinese place. Garrett loves Chinese, so we should come up!

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

Gosh there is a lot of babies coming your way!! I was laughing so hard at the "i better see results" comment. I know exactly how you feel. There is nothing better then when you don't have to change a stinky diaper, except for maybe the wiping the big kid bum on the toilet... its a toss up:)

Roseanne said...

Dang you workout queen! You are crazy! I could never get up that early! And lipo? Please, you don't even need it what are you taking about! Silly Carrie :)