Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Old! that is all I have to say!  Anyway, my super-terrific-wonderful neighbor offered to watch Reese and Tyson so Sean and I could go skiing for my birthday.  It has been a long time since we, I mean "I",  have been anywhere without kids.  We went to Deer Valley.  It was really, really fun.  While the film festival is in town the resorts are dead and I mean DEAD we had the mountain pretty much to ourselves on some of the runs we were the only ones going down.  I'm not the best skier so I got to really practice and not feel the pressure of the hoards of skiers coming down behind me.  Fun!  To top it off we went to Bajio's and got our fav Green Chile Chicken Nachos so so good and huge!




DEAD!!


My cute instructor

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So when are you going again?!