Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We are finally thawing out a LITTLE bit up here in the Idaho panhandle.  I can see a few patches of dirt in the driveway.  I never thought I would say this but " Is it ever going to end?"  I am a winter lover!  I love the cold and snow, the more the better.  But Geez, come on!  We have had a few days in the high 40's and the kids think it is spring.  They don't want to wear their snow clothes or boots to school.  There is still a foot or more of snow all over the ground!  The predicted amount of snowfall in Coeur d'Alene for 2007-8 is 140 inches so far there has been 127 inches.  The average snowfall is 67 inches!  We are looking forward to Spring Break.  Here are some pictures around the cabin.  I picked a "sunny" sounding song to go with it so you wouldn't get the winter blues. 

2 comments:

Brian and Monica said...

Carrie, you need to just come back to Utah, um Heber to be more precise.

McGuire's said...

Wow, i can't believe how much snow is up there! those pictures are great. Carrie, i went to target today and i had a little too much fun and I thought of you! But i got a great suit for garrett and it was $60!