Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yahoo!

It is time to blog! I read everyone elses, even people I don't know. I love it. Pretty soon my right hand is cold and the feeling has left it from just sitting on the mouse. My kids are no where to be seen or heard. So any way here is an update on our family. We moved up to Spirit Lake, Idaho almost 2 years ago. Our family has grown to 3 boys (Cameron 9, Carson 7, Tyson 4) and 1 spoiled rotten but really cute baby girl ( Reese 1). Our family is now complete. When Sean and I first were married and were discussing children, our dream was to have 3 naughty boys and 1 spoiled girl. That is just what we got. Of course I'm kidding- a little. The boys are finally getting into the fun stuff like Little league and City league basketball. Reese is really into shoes and clothes. I know she is only 1 years old but we are in so much trouble.

No comments: